If you've ever wondered what the big deal about an adjustable base is, you're not alone. Adjustable bases are bed frames that have a variety of features. They allow sleepers to raise their heads or feet - or both! They can be an excellent choice for:
- Snoring relief: Let's start with this one first because it is so widespread. Raising your head can allow for more airflow, which can mean all the difference if you're a snorer. Or if your partner snores.
- Allergy and asthma relief: Again, airflow is a big deal here. Also, drainage can be a huge help in keeping your airways open.
- Digestive Stress: If heartburn, acid reflux, or indigestion interferes with your sleep, this is a great time to let gravity help.
- Back issues: Being able to adjust your bed to you can make a huge difference in back pain.
- Circulation and arthritis: Swelling ankles and knees? Lift up your feet and enjoy improved blood flow.
- General comfort: We've all had nights that we just couldn't get comfortable, no matter how we tried to turn our pillows into a fort.
Adjustable beds are becoming more and more mainstream and pair well with a variety of mattress types. They also make your bed more comfortable for watching television, reading, breakfast in bed, and other non-sleep activities.
Let our sleep specialists help you find the right adjustable base and mattress for you!